Proven to be highly effective for the management of Foot and Mouth disease in cattle and management of surgical wounds such as in dehorning, disbudding, castration.
- 2 Local anaesthetics
- Lignocaine – Short acting
- Bupivacaine – Long acting
- Constricts blood vessels, reducing blood loss
- Concentrates local action of lignocaine, increasing prolonged effect and decreases risk of toxicity.
- Reduces and prevents risk of infection
- Mitigates antibiotics
Spray on gel base
1- 2ml of the gel is sprayed directly onto the lesions caused by FMD.
- Easy application
- Promote wound adhesion
- Creates a protective barrier over the wound